Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Welcome To Our Shenanigans

♥ Our Blog Is About Reviews, Opinions, The Fun We 
Share Together, Silly Things We Think About, Our Adventure As A Family & The Love That Fills Our Home ♥

Here We Are:

The Momma  Born January 27th, 1990
♥ I'm Full Of A Mixture Of Cultures. 
♥ My Mom Is Irish, Native American [Blackfoot & Cherokee], British, & German. 
♥ My Dad Is French & Spanish.

♥ My Eyes Are Beautiful They Change Colors With My Mood [Green, Grey, Blue, & Yellow]  
♥ My Facial Expressions Are My Favorite Yet My Downfall At The Same Time.
        If I'm Pissed I'll Look Pissed, If I'm Sad That's What My Expression Shows It's Hard To Control My Expressions Because I Have No Idea When I'm Making Them :)
♥ I Have A Very Deep Passion For My Cultures & Ancestry Because Without Them I Would Be Normal :p
♥ I Love Chocolate, Animals, The Colors Pink, Black, & Yellow, Old Cartoons, Goosebumps Books, Saving Money, Etc. [I Could Keep Going On But Any Questions For Me Can Be Asked In The Comments :)]
♥ Last But Certainly Not Least I'm The Biggest Kid At Heart You Will Ever Meet ♥



The Daddy [My Lova Lova] Born April 29th, 1989
♥ Came To America From Guatemala.
♥ The Way We Met Is Sort If A Silly Story I Was Riding The Train To Get To Work With My Friend When I Saw Lova Lova [LL] My Friend Dared Me To Give Him My Phone Number With My Fingers When We Got Off The Train. Of Course Me Being Full Of Shenanigans I Agreed But It Didn't Register With Me Or My Friend That LL Could Just Get Off The Train! >.< & That's Exactly What He Did! I Was So Embarrassed & Gave Him My Old Phone Number Instead Of My Brand New One That I Had Gotten Barely A Day Prior To Meeting Him! Then I Was In A Hurry With My Friend One Morning & Saw LL Again, However To Catch The Train I Didn't Stop. Well Nevertheless A While Later That Next Week I Had To Ride The Train Alone [My Friend Was Sick] & Of Course I Saw LL So I Smiled! Now He Was With His Friend Haha Well I Was Listening To My iPhone But Saw LL Writing Something Then His Stop Came & His Friend Got Off First Then When He Was Getting Off He Handed Me His Phone Number On A Little Piece Of Paper! I'm Sure I Turned 100 Shades Of Red In Front Of A Packed Train While Everyone Just Smiled At The Cute Moment They Just Witnessed.
♥ Our Relationship Moved VERY Fast & We Moved In Together 3 Months Later & I Got Pregnant With My Wiley Baby Boy 2 Months Later.
♥Even Though Things Have Moved Fast I Couldn't Be More Happy ♥


The Baby [LoganBerry] Born November 16th, 2012
♥ This Boy Loves Watching 'I Love Lucy' He Stops Whatever He Is Doing To Sit & Watch :)
♥ LB Loves When I Make Beef Stew With A Bunch Of Potatoes!
♥ He Loves To Cuddle With A Hyena Dog Plush Animal & Then Bites His Nose :D
♥ Driving Cars, Bouncing Balls, & Smirking At Ladies Are His Favorite Pass-times.
♥ I Wouldn't Trade Any Second With Him For Anything Else In The Whole World ♥





 Enjoy 





No comments:

Post a Comment